Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Guineas, Bunny, Ducks, & Kitten

Gosh! I've had quite the response to the items listed on Craigslist last night. The bike, the dog feeder, and the trailer have sold. Makes me want to pull out more stuff. This extra money would buy several metal T-posts for the donkey fence. Poppy probably won't be thinking that way though. :) Yep, if you list stuff on Craigslist, expect to keep busy!

At first glance these look like Halloween pictures but no, it's the babies under their heat lamp......




I have a hard time getting a good picture of the grown guineas but this one turned out pretty good...



Bun Bun and I were on our way down to the dog lot to play. His face was so cute I had to take his picture...



Now, the Halloween picture. A scary old kitty cat sneaking around a tree to catch a duck unawares...



Catching ducks is vewwwy vewwwy tiring...





Poppy will be using the computer soon. Thank you for stopping by. Hope to visit with you all tomorrow.

Love,
Henny

10 comments:

  1. Craig's List is great. It's free and fast. Newspaper ads got very expensive here and lots of people no longer get the newspaper; they get their news on TV or on line. My husband bought a car from my uncle a couple of weeks ago and advertised his old one on Craig's List. He sold it in 30 minutes! I believe he got about 20 responses to his ad. Someone even offered $500 more than he asked, but it was too late by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow glad you got sold your stuff. That is a whole lot easier than having an yardsale. Bun Bun is so pretty and so is Smokey!

    Love you and I hope that you get your fence done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, there's nothing wars my heart as much as seeing animals contented!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little guy has me wrapped around his little paw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your stuff sold very quickly, well done. Loved seeing photos of all the creatures, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've bought and sold lots on Craigslist and always a positive experience. Well done selling all of your listings.
    I'm smiling at the expression on Bun Bun's face, I'm not sure if he's excited or scared ;)
    Love that little Smokey kitten...yes it's lots of hard work chasing things around all day !
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever seen baby guineas up close. Are their necks long like the adults?
    BunBun looks like he knows where he is going and is excited about it!
    Smokey looks so blissfully content in his new home with all his new buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Craigslist sales. Just the other day I spotted some canoe paddles and was thinking I should do the same thing, and there are a ton of other things around here that are probably worth something to the right person.
    Bunbun's eyes....Whee, I'n going to the dog lot!
    Guinea chicks are cute, and look very similar to chicken chicks:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear things are going well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for your comment.