Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Fog over the pond

Good morning!!!

Fog over the pond early this morning, and a chilly 36 degrees!! 
 





The baby chicks are growing fast...Little Jewel has turned out to be a good mother hen.



Better get busy.  Poppy went back to work this morning.  Lots I want to do, like build a wattle fence for the pole beans to grow on.  I've cut down several maple saplings to use for this fence.  Never tried this before.  If it turns out, I will certainly post a picture..If not, well, I'll probably never mention it again... :)

Love,
Henny Penny 

6 comments:

  1. Dear Henny,
    Your fog is pretty and a bit mysterious looking.

    My trees are heavy with snow again this morn. I hope they don't break.

    I'm glad you and Poppy had some days to spend together. That keeps life sweet.

    Have a good day!
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jen,
      You always sound so sweet and cheerful! I'm afraid I would be all down and complaining if we were still waking up to snow every morning!!! I need to be more like you! :)
      Love,
      Henny Penny

      Delete
  2. How wonderful you were able to capture the beauty of the fog on the pond. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lesa,
      Thank you. It seemed unusual to see the fog. We have had unusual weather though. In the 80's one day and the next morning in the 30's....
      Love,
      Henny Penny

      Delete
  3. Oh mom. I love that picture of the pond. It's perfect!! I saw a goldfish pond today and it has me in the mood to have one here. I don't have room for a real pond, but a goldfish pond will do just fine! I love you!! The flowers are beautiful, by the way, but not as beautiful as you are. Love, your gur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my gur, Lynn. Thank you! I can see the goldfish pond in your yard now!! I'm sure it won't be long before your "mister" is ducking to walk under arbors, walking on bridges across goldfish ponds, and taking smaller steps so as to hit each stepping stone you place... :)

      Love,
      Mom

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for your comment.