Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bantams moving in...

Dear friends,

I totally lost all track of time yesterday. It was a little before 10:00 a.m. when I went out to finish putting wire on the new lot.  At 4:30 Poppy pulled into the driveway and I was still at it!!!  It must be the Virgo in me, but I cannot leave anything undone once I've started it!!! I drive myself crazy!!!

Here's a picture.  We had to build using the back and side of the chicken house, and fence posts, as the base. Nothing is square.  We made it work though...





This is a side view.  I don't really like using this dog house..plastic..yuk!!  There was no way to get the heavy wooden house in here. I need to figure some way to build a small wooden house. I dare not mention that right now!!!
Maybe use materials from tearing down the other lot???!!

Going to town this morning.  When I get home I will bring the bantams to their new, spacious home..Can't wait. Now I can get more bantams!

See you soon!
Love,  Henny Penny

 Happy Birthday to my special Lynn.  Lets see, how old are you today!!! :0

1 comment:

  1. Plastic!! Yuk. LOL. And you know I am 50!! I love you so much! You work so hard and I am so grateful to have you as my mother. Thank you for everything you've taught me!!!

    Love you!
    Lynn
    Your Gur

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for your comment.