Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A quick visit




Spider flower, one of my favorites.

Don't know where the hours have gone today! I haven't slowed down since my feet hit the floor at 5:15 this morning. Of course, going to the grocery store used up the best part of the day.

Poppy got off work at 12:00 and pulled into the driveway just as I was bringing in the last heavy bag of groceries, in the pouring rain, I might add.


Ducky Lucky waddled up from the pond to bath in the drinking water. Now why would she choose a bowl over the pond?



We did get quite a bit of rain today. Don't you love the sound of rain? I do.


Our little makeshift grooming table is working out fine. Had no idea how much I would enjoy caring for rabbits. Maybe it's just that Bun Bun is such a cutie pie. 

and speaking of cutie pies, Dumperoo is pretty cute too.




Appreciate your stopping by. Hopefully, I will be back here tomorrow.

Love,
Henny


18 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I don't have to do that kind of grocery shopping anymore. Love all your animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that spider flower. How unique. Oh Dumperoo...that face. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to grow spider flower, cleome, forgot all about it. I like it too.
    Thanks for the fix on cute animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always it was lovely to visit and see those cute little animals of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Henny, I would love to hear the sound of rain! We are so dry here. We have had, I believe, one third of our normal amount of rain for this time of year. Love all the critters photos and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of rain, especially in the middle of the night when I'm in bed. Your animals must be never ending fun for you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love the sound of rain too. Ken did the grocery shopping for me this week. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had to carry the groceries up the stairs from the garage I'm afraid we'd do most of out dining outdoors. I like the sound of rain, but not the thunder and lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh...another flower that reminds me of my mom. I remember these growing really tall...they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your cats are so entertaining, I don't know how you could live without them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder why that duck did that. I wonder too why in the world a Sparrow would drink from a fountain that has Javex in the water ( to keep the algae down) when my yard has a number of nice bird baths with NO Javex. I should mention too that this particular fountain is right next to the front door, not out where birds hang out. I may have to go looking for something non toxic to birds if I see any more coming around.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the animal pictures! Love you more!
    your girl
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, Bun Bun sure is cute! Pretty Dumperoo too. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. your spider flowers are so pretty! I've tried several times to grow those....the seeds came up and that's about it.....they didn't progress much from there. So I plum gave up. Do you do hollyhocks? Moonflowers?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your spider flowers are so pretty.
    Bun Bun and Dumperoo have such cute names and, of course, they are cute too. My son used to have rabbits when he was younger. I kind of miss them (but not the little presents they would leave :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. your photos of the bunnies are always my favorites. you do have quite a yard full of animals!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for your comment.