right in the middle of her forehead...
You may remember our great granddaughter, sweet little Violet. She wasn't even walking last time I posted her picture. She is the most adorable child.
Looks like she was fixing to water her Grandma Andee and Grandpa Todd's flowers...
which just happens to be my all-time favorite picture! And now that Violet is two and a half, she has a new baby brother...
This is Henry, born last May...
Little Violet and baby Henry along with their parents Madison and Hunter just spent a few days at Disney World in Florida. Hopefully, we will get to see them soon. Violet was just a baby last time they were home. We haven't seen Henry yet. Andee keeps us up to date with lots of pictures.
The early morning sun sure made us long and skinny this morning...
and the Black-eyed Susans must like this dry dusty weather...
It's odd how the Goldenrods aren't blooming. See them in the background how they look like they might bloom. But then they just turn brown. Got to be the drought.
There were a few purple flowers mixed in...
Makes our morning walk with Ellie more enjoyable.
One more thing. I've got to show you my "Rusty Heart"...
My good friend Karen who lives just down the road a piece loves rusty things, like me. She has a rusty heart and tells me that she and Norm, her husband, were driving along and she spotted this rusty heart for sell. She bought it for me. Karen says, "now we both have rusty hearts". Isn't that sweet?
Well friends, that's about it for this post. Oh, I've got to mention this. I was looking at comments awaiting moderation, (something I never think to look at) and saw dozens of comments concerned about me, since I was missing for about 3 months. Made me feel just awful but touched my heart. Thank you so much for worrying about me. Thank you for caring.
Love, Henny




First off Blogger has been very very bad the past couple months so don't feel bad about seeing late comments. I rarely see any of my reading list show up. Like yours today, I just happened to click on it out of curiosity and there you were! Violet has the loveliest curls and now she has a baby brother. Sorry about the continuing drought. With no Atlantic hurricanes this year, you'll get less rain. We've had terrible flooding in Ohio, but at my house, just excessive rain for the summer. So very strange. Glad to see your post. Lynn and Precious
ReplyDeleteOh so cute. I have naturally curly hair, so I love that curly girl and her smile.
ReplyDeleteI love the rusty heart.
Prayers for the little ones and their mama and daddy.
xo
Carla
Oh how I love her hair! She is adorable and so is Henry.
ReplyDeleteI also love that rusty heart. I'd put it out around here for sure.
Oh, what precious great-grands you have, Henny Penny! I love little Miss Curly Top. She reminds me of Shirley Temple. The rusty heart is such a cool gift, too. I know you'll treasure it. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet babies! I wonder if Henry will get the curls! I have naturally curly hair(although now it's just frizzy with grey). Neither of my children got my hair but my granddaughter's is curly when it's short but she keeps it down to her waist so the curls are just pulled straight from the weight of it. I love rusty hearts and wasn't that sweet of your neighbor! Thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDelete